About P N Lee
Statistics and Computing Ltd
We offer expert advice on
statistical and computing issues and our well
qualified staff have a wealth of experience including:-
PNLSC are a member of the UK Good Laboratory Practice Compliance Monitoring
Programme by MHRA
- The statisticians at P N Lee Statistics and Computing
Ltd (PNLSC) have extensive experience in the
design, conduct and analysis of epidemiological studies and have
published papers on subjects as diverse as asbestos, asthma, large
bowel cancer, passive smoking, heart disease and vitamin A,
working closely with medical experts.
- Many critical assessments of key epidemiological papers and
reviews of epidemiological evidence on specific issues have been
- Peter Lee is co-author of the two IARC monographs on design
and analysis of long term carcinogenicity studies and, with John
Fry, has written a number of papers on the subject.
- Peter Lee and his colleagues have conducted detailed
interpretative statistical analyses of histopathological and other
data from numerous studies for many major companies, both as the
primary investigation and as a second opinion on key issues.
- We also have extensive experience in analysis of
general in-life toxicological data, and data from toxicokinetic,
reproductive and photocarcinogenicity studies
In August 2010 PNLSC were accepted as a member of the UK
Good Laboratory Practice Compliance Monitoring Programme by MHRA. We can
therefore now provide statistical analyses of all aspects of toxicological
data under a GLP environment.
- We also develop and market RoeLee software for analysis of carcinogenicity
Having been involved in clinical trials for many
companies PNLSC have amassed considerable experience in
this area. As such we can offer many services to assist your clinical trial:
- Sample size estimation.
- Assistance in protocol development and design of case report
- Setting up the database.
- Double data entry.
- Data error detection and resolution.
- Statistical analysis of data.
- Assistance in preparing final report and paper for
The developers at PNLSC produce bespoke software systems
tailored for client specific applications
We also develop database systems using Excel,
VBA and SAS such as :-
- RR Estimation: A relative risk estimation
- IMASS: International Mortality
and Smoking Statistics.